Best AI image generator for free | free AI image generator



Introducing the topic 


Creating content became an integral part of my life since you can say a year now. As I started posting online on this blog and on YouTube and Instagram, the links the provided in the top right corner, I wanted to keep all my content original so I write all the posts myself and my videos on YouTube and Instagram does not contain any copied content or images. For all the images I have my rights. This is achieved, all thanks to AI for helping me create images for myself. And I also take images from website that gives you free copyright for images and you can use them however you want. 


Getting your own images is very exciting and important to keep all content legal and content of your own choice, but generating AI images needs a tool, that is the hardest part, to find the right app, tool for creating your own animated AI images for free. There are many tools but all are paid and we don’t want to spend money so I’ll tell what I have found during my whole blogging journey. I have been worried, tired, searching for a free AI image generator which is easy to use, but fortunately I have found one and I want to share it with someone who wants an easy AI image generator which is free to use. 



The best free AI image generator 


The name of the app is (imagine AI art generator). The link for downloading in apple AppStore is :

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/imagine-ai-art-generator/id1664121419. 


In AppStore it looks like the picture below 




And on web it looks like this 




On your phone it will look the picture given below 





How to use Image AI art generator?


The interface is like this 



  You have to type what you want to create. Use your imagination and type whatever scenes you want to create. Remember this app is not so heavy so keep your prompts simple and explain the AI in simple words and short sentences don’t complicated but because the robot of this app is not so heavy so keep it light. 


Choose from the image style, whatever style you like and then press the create button. 

An advertisement will come up and you will have to see it, a cross with appear after some time, cross the ad and your image will be created. 


Remember you can only create 5 images per day. For more images, you will have to buy the paid version for this app. I personally think of you just want less pictures and don’t have a work that requires a lot of pictures than this is the best thing. Personally this works amazingly for me because when I know I can only have 5 images per day, I open this app everyday to get my images and this puts me on work, I automatically come into my working zone when creating images otherwise I sit and procrastinate but opening this everyday is a good exercise for me. 


Following are some images I created from Imagine AI art generator for free 








Thanks for reading!

0 Comments

Rah the real way

Stories and spirituality by Rah